January 25, 2016
Minneapolis, MN - (January 25, 2016) The public will choose one of 12 Twin Cities semi-finalists to win $3,000 for their small business in the Boost Small Business contest sponsored by Connect2Capital. Semi-finalists were selected based on their business story, community impact and how they will use the money to "boost their small business."
- RZ Industries - Burnsville, MN
- The Buttered Tin - St. Paul, MN
- Bryant Enterprises, Inc. dba Wingstop - Roseville, MN
- Bilingual Child Care & Education Center, Inc. - St. Paul, MN
- Glam Doll Donuts - Minneapolis, MN
- Galaxy Food & Video LLC - Richfield, MN
- Right on Thyme Catering - St. Paul, MN
- Do Good Diapers Minneapolis, MN
- 50th Street Malt Shop, Inc. dba The Malt Shop - Minneapolis, MN
- Azule Staffing - Eagan, MN
- Eagles Wings, LLC - St. Paul, MN
- Sammy's Avenue Eatery - Minneapolis, MN
- Voting will open on January 25, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. CST and end February 22, 2016, 11:59 p.m. CST
- People can go to connect2capital.com/vote to read about all of the small businesses and cast their votes
- Voters will be limited to one vote per business per person per day
Connect2Capital is an online small business lending platform, which is being piloted in the Twin Cities. Connect2Capital was developed in response to the rapid growth of online lenders who offer quick and easy access to high interest rate, short-term loans that are typically paid back by deducting a fixed amount or a percentage of sales directly from the borrower's bank account until the funds, fees, and interest are repaid. Connect2Capital provides small business loans ranging from $50,000 - $4 million. For more information, visit www.connect2capital.com.
About Community Reinvestment Fund (CRF)
CRF, a national non-profit community development financial institution (CDFI), is a leader in bringing capital to underserved areas. Since 1988, CRF has injected more than $2 billion into low-income and economically disadvantaged communities in 48 states around the country to provide affordable housing, help stimulate job creation and economic development, and support community facilities. CRF holds one of 14 national, non-bank SBA 7(a) lending licenses, is one of the top 100 SBA 7(a) lenders and is a preferred lender under the SBA 7(a) Preferred Lenders Program. For more information, visit www.crfusa.com.
Posted by: CRFUSA