Special Assets Analyst
Department: Enterprise Risk Management
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: SVP and Chief Risk Officer
Special Assets Analyst Function:
The Asset Manager monitors the performance of business loans serviced by CRF to ensure repayment. Responsibilities for this position are accomplished by working individually and in teams with staff, consultants and legal counsel. The Special Assets Analyst will contribute ideas and suggestions in an effort to continually improve our internal processes. The Asset Manager reports to and works under the direction of the Asset Management Supervisor or the Chief Risk Officer and is an essential part of meeting CRF’s fiduciary responsibilities and contributing to the overall growth, stability and profitability of CRF.
- Model and support of CRF’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Awareness and support of the development and implementation CRF’s Strategic Plan.
- Communicate effectively with Superiors, colleagues, and staff using standard communication channels, platforms and schedules.
- Participate in the continual revision and improvement of processes and procedures to enhance organizational growth.
- Understanding and adherence to the Compliance requirements for this position.
- Promote effective collaboration across the organization and network.
- Belief in and practice of CRF’s Diversity, Equity and inclusion philosophy. Modeling behavior that inspires dialogue, learning and cross-cultural exchange.
- Associate or Undergraduate Degree and five years Asset Management experience (or a combination of education, experience and understanding) in business lending workout and knowledge of legal processes governing commercial loans.
- Experience with residential default management can be considered partial equivalent experience. Degree in finance, accounting, business or similar discipline is preferred.
General Computer Literacy
Have strong working knowledge of computer technology, including hardware, loan servicing software application software, and Internet usage. Must have skill with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, and Excel; and other office productivity tools.
Full job description here.
Please send resumes to humanresources@CRFUSA.com