Client Engagement Coordinator
Location: Onsite in Minneapolis
Reports to: Director of Customer Engagement
The Client Engagement Coordinator is responsible for performing general administrative tasks for the CRF USA office and will act as the primary back up to Customer Servicing Agents. Client Engagement Coordinator will possess a high level of competencies and characteristics to include customer engagement, time management, efficiency, organization, and the ability to juggle competing priorities to complete all tasks. Client Engagement Coordinator must provide world class customer service by displaying a client first approach and maintaining client privacy standards.
In office 5 days a week Monday – Friday.
Office address: 801 Nicollet Mall, Suite 1700 West
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Service (50%)
- Provide world-class customer service to internal and external customer requests received over the phone, email, fax, or in-person following stated Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Greet any client who enters the office and directing them as appropriate
- Answering incoming telephone calls and emails from clients and directing them to the relevant staff
- Primary back up the Customer Servicing Agent team with incoming loan servicing calls
Relationship Management (25%)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers and departments.
- Ensure response times to inquiries or correction requests are completed within the allotted timeframe stated in the SLA.
- Oversee daily mail sorting in office (Monday-Friday)
- Distribute routine correspondence including statements and letters.
- Generate and distribute loan billing statements and invoices
- General office duties to include taking inventory of office supplies, placing supply orders and maintaining workroom cabinets and closets
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned
This position will be responsible for working within the guidelines of the compliance requirements that pertain to all responsibilities within the scope of your role
Three years office management and loan servicing experience or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge. Proven experience with customer service is required.
GENERAL COMPUTER LITERACY
Be familiar with and a willingness to work with computer technology. Have an understanding of computer hardware, the abilities and limitations of computer software packages and how to work within those limits. Experience with the following software: Microsoft Office, Word and Excel; and a nationally known loan servicing software.
ADDITIONAL CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Belief, model, and support of CRF’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Awareness and support of the development and implementation CRF’s Strategic Plan
- The ability to communicate effectively with managers, colleagues, and staff.
- Participate in the continual revision and improvement of processes and procedures
- Understanding and adherence to the Compliance requirements for this position
- Promote effective collaboration across the organization
- Belief in and practice of CRF’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion philosophy, modeling behavior that inspires dialogue, learning, and cross-cultural exchange
What We Offer
A collaborative working environment comprised of driven and highly-engaged individuals committed to the mission, vision and values of CRF. CRF is proud to extend its employees a wide array of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Most positions offer flexibility for remote work
- Health and dental insurance
- 403B and Roth IRA
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 10 Federal Holidays plus 2 Floating Holidays
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sitting. While performing the duties of this job, specific activities require close vision with repetitive hand and finger motions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Environmental factors: Work alone and with others. Work around others. Customer/Public contact.
Community Reinvestment Fund USA, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
CRF USA, Inc. requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. As a condition of hire with CRF USA, Inc. candidates must be able to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19 prior to an extension of an offer of employment. Accommodations will be considered for disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Please note, this position will require face to face client or staff interaction, accommodations for the COVID-19 policy will not be considered for this position.
CRF is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For further information, please visit www.crfusa.com.