Director of Enterprise Data Management and Analytics
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: SVP of Operations
The Director of Enterprise Data Management & Analytics is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of the enterprise data infrastructure, data management and security, data analytics, and all business and compliance reporting. The Director is responsible for directing and managing internal and external data collection, and decisions and actions of data dissemination that affect and maximize the financial value of CRF’s data universe.
- Belief, model, and support of CRF’s Mission, Vision, and Values
- Integral voice in the development and implementation of CRFs Strategic Plan
- The ability to communicate effectively with superiors, colleagues, and staff. Utilize Communication standards, channels, platforms, and schedules, such as branding guidelines, CRF’s intranet, etc.
- Follow CRF’s chosen Decision-Making Framework – RAPID
- Participation in Change Management activities, displaying support of the CRF Change Management Working Group and ensuring outcomes align with the Strategic Plan and certifying expected deliverables are met
- Development of a budget and operating plan to ensure the organization’s financial priorities are met and align with the Strategic Plan
- Implement processes and procedures to monitor the effectiveness of changes and their relation to organizational growth
- Understanding and adherence to the Compliance requirements for the business lines owned by this position.
- Facilitate effective collaboration in and support of any formal Networks that are developed to accomplish CRF cross-functional activities.
- Belief in the CRF’s Diversity, Equity, and inclusion philosophy. Modeling behavior that inspires dialogue, learning and cross-cultural exchange. Participation in and encouragement of the CRF DEI Committees learning plan, and promotion of intercultural competence, and CRF Values.
Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Science, Data Analytics, or related field
- Ten years of data operations or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field is desirable
- Proven experience in data visualization, policy and procedures, preferably in the financial industry, is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex accounting concepts to individuals across the organization
- Intermediate level proficiency and experience with the internet, Indium, Power BI, NLS, ZenDesk, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Servicing Director, and CRM
- Overall responsibility for the strategic alignment of the Data Management & Analytics business line to the CRF Strategic Plan
- Creating a data infrastructure that is secure, nimble, and maneuvers to meet business initiatives via analytics and reporting
- Develop key performance indicators and provide coaching and feedback to staff, along with performance reporting to SVP Operations
- Responsible for exploiting internal and external data to work with Senior Leaders in the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns in data
Business Compliance and Reporting
- Responsible for configuring a reporting design for all business and compliance requirements in the enterprise
- Cooperate with senior leaders to create quarterly and annual reports as required by regulatory organizations
- Configure investor reporting as required by fund program agreements, working closely with the VP of Program Operations
- Work in conjunction with the Compliance Leader to develop a reporting schedule of compliance reports
- Develop, manage, and deliver data virtualization for enterprise-wide and business line specific dashboards and presentations
Relationship and Staff Management
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all leaders and key stakeholders, to ensure data, reporting, and analytics positively impact the overall business mission of CRF
- Oversee, direct, manage, and provide guidance over the work of the Business Reporting Specialists
- Building and fostering the best teams possible by exploring past and present connections, establishing new and emerging contacts
- Focus efforts on creating excitement and energy to enable an engaged staff
- Build and assemble a diverse, inclusive, and equitable team with the skills, talent and desire necessary to execute on the existing plans
- This position will be responsible for the overall compliance requirements of the Operations department. Compliance requirements include adherence to applicable laws, regulations, obligations, and corporate policies. Each business line and shared service is responsible for documenting, monitoring, and reporting compliance requirements related internal controls that provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of objectives.
Who We Are
Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) is a community development leader committed to bringing economic equity to communities across the country, in order to generate greater investment in the communities that need it most.
What We Do
Since 1988, CRF has helped reinvent the flow of capital, eliminate barriers to economic mobility and build community wealth. CRF forges a link between capital sources, local small business ecosystems and small business owners.
How We Help
Together with its partners – including community leaders, nonprofit lenders, financial institutions, foundations and more – CRF is creating new strategies and technologies that build stronger local economies, create jobs and support economic mobility.
CRF’s key product lines are:
- Small business lending, including Small Business Administration 7(a) program loans and other lending products
- Contract Loan Servicing, including single family mortgage, affordable housing, business loans and investor and fund reporting
- Capital Markets, including New Markets Tax Credits and the CDFI Fund’s Bond Guarantee Program
- Technology Services, including a loan origination system and an online loan marketplace
CRF has created measurable, transformative community impact since its inception in 1988. Key accomplishments include:
- $3 billion in financing
- Over 4,000 loans to small businesses
- Over 134,000 jobs created or retained
- Serving close to 2 million people
- Impacting over 1,000 communities
CRF believes in delivering equal access to level the economic playing field, providing opportunities for people to succeed, and development creative financing solutions that transform lives and communities. CRF does this in three ways each connected and building upon the other –
- supporting mission-driven organizations with capital to build capacity and increase efficiency,
- strengthening communities by supporting the local finance ecosystems that empower individuals to thrive,
- creating systems change by transforming the flow of capital so that access and opportunity are distributed more equitably in communities across the country.
CRF’s ten-year impact target strives to impact more than 1,000,000 lives with more than $1 billion in capital deployed annually by 2027. CRF’s Fiscal 2018-2022 Strategic Plan, which launched in October 2017, sets us on an exciting path and lays out a set of intermediate term goals for achieving this vision.
What We Offer
A collaborative working environment comprised of driven and highly-engaged individuals committed to the mission, vision and values of CRF. CRF is proud to extend its employees a wide array of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Most positions offer flexibility for remote work
- Health and dental insurance
- 403B and Roth IRA
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 10 Federal Holidays plus 2 Floating Holidays
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CRF USA, Inc. requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. As a condition of hire with CRF USA, Inc. candidates must be able to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19 prior to an extension of an offer of employment. Accommodations will be considered for disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Candidates must reside in and be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
CRF is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For further information, please visit www.crfusa.com.