Financial Reporting Analyst
Reports to: Director of Finance
Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) is a community development leader committed to bringing economic equity to underserved small businesses across the country while creating growth and development within said communities. Our primary mission is to provide capital and support services in low- and moderate-income communities to individuals who have historically had unequal access to financial services. Since 1988, CRF has helped reinvent the flow of capital, eliminate barriers to economic mobility and build community wealth. CRF forges a link between capital sources, local small business ecosystems and small business owners
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Financial Reporting Analyst, you’ll:
- Perform Treasury function including liquidity analysis, cash forecasting, ALM, investments, debt, and maintenance of bank accounts
- Assist in preparation of financial reporting including financial statements, compliance reporting, monthly reporting package, and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Provide a wide range of financial analysis and reporting to manage the financial risks and results of the organization
- Assist with annual planning process and financial forecasting
- Assist with annual audits and tax return
- Work with other departments to continually improve processes
- Adhere and understand the compliance requirements for this position
- Participate in the continual revision and improvement of processes and procedures.
Are you as passionate about creating a more equitable economy as we are?
- Model and Support of CRF’s Mission, Vision and Values: You’re energized by delivering equal access to capital and by leveling the economic playing field, providing opportunities for people to succeed, and developing creative financing solutions that transform lives and communities.
- Belief in CRF’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Philosophy: You model behavior that inspires dialogue, learning and cross-cultural exchange. As a member of the CRF team, you’ll participate in and encourage the CRF DEI Committee’s learning plan and promote intercultural competence and CRF Values.
- Effective Communicator: You have the ability to communicate effectively with managers, colleagues, and staff.
- Creative Problem Solver: You’re able to identify challenges or impediments to success, articulate the problem and potential solution clearly to galvanize support, develop a course of action, and execute.
- Data driven: You have excellent analytical and organizational skills and you enjoy compiling and summarizing complex data.
- You preferably have an Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Your Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the financial industry or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- CPA or CFA highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High proficiency with Excel.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CRF is a national non-profit with a local heartbeat. As a non-profit, not only are we community centric, we’re community vested. Our staff members volunteer with local causes and participate in neighborhood events that they’re passionate about. We believe that serving the community means working side by side with the people who make these communities great and more importantly, the best way to understand their needs.
Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) is an equal opportunity lender, provider, and employer. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran statues, or disability status.
Please send resumes and cover letters to humanresources@CRFUSA.com