Loan Servicing Generalist
Department: Loan Servicing
Reports to: Loan Servicing Manager
Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) is a community development leader committed to bringing economic equity to underserved small businesses across the country while creating growth and development within said communities. Our primary mission is to provide capital and support services in low- and moderate-income communities to individuals who have historically had unequal access to financial services. Since 1988, CRF has helped reinvent the flow of capital, eliminate barriers to economic mobility and build community wealth. CRF forges a link between capital sources, local small business ecosystems and small business owners
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Loan Servicing Generalist is responsible for performing general tasks related to the Contract Loan Servicing portfolio per established procedures and investor guidelines. The Loan Servicing Generalist will possess a high level of competencies and characteristics to include time management, organization, the ability handle sudden shifts in assigned tasks, be able to work independently and collaboratively with the Loan Servicing team and other teams within and outside of the organization, possess excellent customer service skills, and the ability to freely assess and solve problems.
The main responsibilities include:
- Belief, model, and support of CRF’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Awareness and support of the development and implementation CRF’s Strategic Plan
- The ability to communicate effectively with managers, colleagues, and staff.
- Participate in the continual revision and improvement of processes and procedures
- Understanding and adherence to the Compliance requirements for this position
- Promote effective collaboration across the organization
- Belief in and practice of CRF’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion philosophy, modeling behavior that inspires dialogue, learning, and cross-cultural exchange
- Three years loan servicing experience or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Proven experience with customer service is highly desirable.
GENERAL COMPUTER LITERACY
Be familiar with and a willingness to work with computer technology. Have an understanding of computer hardware, the abilities and limitations of computer software packages and how to work within those limits. Experience with the following software: Microsoft Office, Word and Excel; and a nationally known loan servicing software.
Work alone and with others. Work around others. Customer/Public contact.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CRF is a national non-profit with a local heartbeat. As a non-profit, not only are we community centric, we’re community vested. Our staff members volunteer with local causes and participate in neighborhood events that they’re passionate about. We believe that serving the community means working side by side with the people who make these communities great and more importantly, the best way to understand their needs.
Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) is an equal opportunity lender, provider, and employer. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran statues, or disability status.
Please send resumes and cover letters to humanresources@CRFUSA.com