Department: Legal and Compliance
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: General Counsel
The Paralegal will work as a key member of CRF’s legal team assisting with corporate organizational, legal, compliance, and governance matters. This position will report to the General Counsel and provide general support for the corporate legal and compliance functions. This position will have opportunities to work on meaningful projects and daily work that are key to supporting CRF’s business operations and mission.
- Perform and support continuous maintenance for CRF’s legal entities.
- Prepare resolutions, minutes, consents, DBA filings, annual reports, certifications, powers of attorney, and other corporate and transactional documentation for general corporate housekeeping and specific transactions.
- Populate and maintain SharePoint (or similar) records of relevant corporate records, policies, litigation and project files, governance, contracts and other documentation and serve as point of contact for research and information on corporate structure information, resolutions, officer/director information and other historical corporate information.
- Prepare and file legal documents with appropriate entities and authorities, as required.
- Prepare various legal documents and providing information in response to requests from business units and other internal colleagues.
- Review documents and transmit information and documents to outside counsel and company personnel with minimal guidance from supervisor.
- Analyze and compile compliance data to create reports for various audiences and assisting in the development of compliance and ethics programs, including coordination with employees throughout the company.
- Provide various other administrative support consistent with the position.
- Ensure formatting consistency and accuracy on time-sensitive, high-profile documents.
- Belief, model, and support of CRF’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Belief in and practice of CRF’s Diversity, Equity and inclusion philosophy. Modeling behavior that inspires dialogue, learning and cross-cultural exchange
Desired Qualities and Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree an asset, Paralegal certificate preferred.
- 2-4 years of relevant paralegal experience or equivalent work experience in a corporate legal department or law firm preferred.
- High attention to detail, well organized, works efficiently and takes ownership of work.
- Ability to work individually and in teams; multi-task and provide support in various areas; and build productive and professional relationships.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow through on numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Skill in gathering, compiling and organizing information in order to analyze and present data
- Experience in developing systems and processes.
- Understands business issues outside of the basic legal context.
- Skill in analyzing information to formulate logical and objective conclusions.
- Responsible to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of CRF’s systems and data.
- Interested in career growth.
Please send resumes to: humanresources@CRFUSA.com