SBA Loan Packaging & Closing Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, MN or remote
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an SBA Loan Packaging and Closing Specialist, you’ll play a critical role in performing functions related to closing and disbursement of SBA loans – ensuring accuracy of document preparation, high-level customer service, timeliness, and compliance with SBA 7(a) loan standards. You will be responsible for working with borrowers to collect the necessary documentation to prepare the loan documents and successfully close the loan within the service level agreement timeframe. You will work very closely with the Credit team and Sales team, and with many of the business lines within CRF, including Loan Servicing, Finance, and with other external vendors.
The salary of this position is $52,0000-$62,000.
- Track and manage a pipeline of SBA 7A loans.
- Work within CRF systems to move loans through each phase.
- Note any approval conditions.
- Continually update information.
Loan Packaging and Closing process
- Review and determine packaging needs.
- Work directly with the borrower to collect any required information.
- Order and review third-party reports.
- Prepare loan closing document package.
- Provide support to the borrower to successfully close the loan.
- Execute collateral documentation to ensure our lien position.
Administrative and Technical Support
- Prepare requested reports as needed.
- Assist in creation, development, and documentation of CRF internal processes and procedures.
- Communicate closing needs and parameters clearly with all internal and external parties.
Education and Certification(s)
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- A minimum of five years of business experience, preferably within the banking or finance industry, or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge
- Experience working with SBA 7A loans is highly preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the CDFI industry is welcomed.
WHAT WE OFFER
A collaborative working environment comprised of driven and highly-engaged individuals committed to the mission, vision and values of CRF. CRF is proud to extend its eligible employees a wide array of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Health and dental insurance
- 403B and Roth IRA
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible schedules and telecommuting options
- 8 Federal Holidays plus 2 Floating Holidays
To apply for this or other positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Reinvestment Fund USA, Inc is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
CRF USA, Inc. requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. As a condition of hire with CRF USA, Inc. candidates must be able to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19 prior to an extension of an offer of employment. Accommodations will be considered for disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Candidates must reside in and be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.