Software Application Developer
Community Reinvestment Fund’s mission is to improve lives through innovative financial solutions.
The Connect2Capital team helps small businesses connect to a network of community lenders that offer transparent and responsible financing options designed to help them grow and thrive. Connect2Capital simplifies the business loan process for those who may be deemed ineligible for traditional financing options, without resorting to high-priced alternatives.
As a member of the Connect2Capital product team, you will be a critical part of a small and nimble team. You will help to plan and build out secure frontend APIs, scalable backend services, and shared data contracts. The Software Application Developer will also be tasked with enhancing and maintaining existing APIs used in mission-critical applications which help our partners deliver great service for their small-business customers.
This position may be fully remote and will not require face to face client and/or staff interaction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain existing front end and back end APIs
- Develop a suite of scalable federated back end services
- Design, document and develop new APIs and back end services
- Work with partners to develop their integrations with our systems
- Create documentation for internal and external developers as well as business stakeholders
- Implement unit and integration tests
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience preferred
- 2 – 7 years experience with writing secure RESTful APIs
- 2 – 7 years experience with C# (.NET / .NET Core)
- Familiarity with Containerization / Docker
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL persistence (Postgres, T-SQL)
- Ability to communicate effectively with other developers, stakeholders, and partners
- Candidates must reside in and be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Demonstrated interest in staying current on evolving technologies
- Familiarity with Test-Driven-Development
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, GraphQL and Azure services (such as Cosmos DB)
- Belief, model, and support of CRF’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Awareness and support of the development and implementation CRF’s Strategic Plan
- Effectively communicate with superiors, colleagues, and staff utilizing communication standards, channels, platforms and schedules such as branding guidelines, CRF’s intranet, etc.
- Participate in the continual revision and improvement of processes and procedures to enhance organizational growth
- Understanding and adherence to the Compliance requirements for this position
- Promote effective collaboration across the organization
- Belief in and practice of CRF’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion philosophy, modeling behavior that inspires dialogue, learning, and cross-cultural exchange
What We Offer
A collaborative working environment comprised of driven and highly-engaged individuals committed to the mission, vision and values of CRF. CRF is proud to extend its employees a wide array of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Most positions offer flexibility for remote work
- Health and dental insurance
- 403B and Roth IRA
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 10 Federal Holidays plus 2 Floating Holidays
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Reinvestment Fund USA, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
CRF USA, Inc. requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. As a condition of hire with CRF USA, Inc. candidates must be able to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19 prior to an extension of an offer of employment. CRF’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy contemplates the possibility of reasonable accommodations for disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs.
CRF is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For further information, please visit www.crfusa.com.