SPARK Sales & Consulting Representative
Department: Platform Services
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: Head of Platform Services
SPARK Sales & Consulting Representative
The SPARK Loan Origination software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is looking to accelerate recently gained momentum and customer growth by adding a Sales and Consulting Representative to the expanding SPARK team.
As the Sales and Consulting Representative, you will be the face of SPARK at conferences across the country and be the main point of contact for prospective clients. You’ll be alongside SPARK management, the customer success team, and platform development to strategize, pursue, and close new customer contracts with financial institution prospects throughout the United States.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for managing new and existing customers while addressing their needs and providing exceptional customer service. Your experience and product knowledge will allow for implementation and improvement throughout the customer journey, along with evaluating overall performance and success.
- You’ll pursue prospects via a variety of strategic approaches
- Engage and educate prospects on SPARK’s operational value via discussion and demonstration
- Generate sales of the SPARK Loan Origination platform
- Collaborate with SPARK management, Sales, Customer Success and Technical Teams to ensure a high-quality onboarding experience
The SPARK SaaS solution is revolutionizing small business lending – are you ready to join the revolution?
You’re energized by selling products and services that support small business owners. You naturally develop strong relationships, which makes it easy for others to trust and value your guidance during the sales process. You’re experienced in small business lending and banking, knowledgeable in finance and/or small business development, and tech-savvy. The Financial Technology (FinTech) sector is competitive and fast moving, which thrills you. You embrace this fast-moving environment and you aren’t afraid to think creatively about how to engage customers and partners in the pursuit of SPARK solution sales.
If you feel confident in engaging, and educating, financial institution decision makers on how SPARK technology can drive operational benefits then this is a perfect job for you.
- 3-5 years of software sales in either a direct or technical sales role
- Proven track record of building new business and maintaining strong business relationships
- SaaS or other technical software sales experience, B2B preferred
- Collaborative team builder
- Bachelor’s degree (OR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE) in technology or finance
- Small business or commercial lending experience preferred
- Consumer banking or retail consume experience
- General knowledge of policies, procedures, products, and regulatory requirements related to Consumer Banking and Loans
- Well-developed analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven skill of learning and articulating technology solution concepts
- Proficient in the use of desktop productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft products; CRM tools; video conferencing)
Work alone and with others both onsite and in remote settings. Significant telephone/video conference work. Significant Customer/Public contact. Must be willing to travel frequently at least 50% of the time.
About the Company
CRF is a national non-profit with a local heartbeat. As a non-profit, not only are we community centric, we’re community vested. Our staff members volunteer with local causes and participate in neighborhood events that they’re passionate about. We believe that serving the community means working side by side with the people who make these communities great and more importantly, the best way to understand their needs.
Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) is an equal opportunity lender, provider, and employer. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran statues, or disability status.
Please send resumes to humanresources@CRFUSA.com