CRF Pays it Forward for Community
Introducing “Pay it Forward” from Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF), a new charitable contribution program that helps community banks and others support their community.
With each SBA 7(a) loan referred and closed, CRF will provide a charitable contribution of $1,000 to a non-profit of choice*. The CRF Pay it Forward program helps small business owners access much-needed financing and creates a positive impact in the local community.
Here’s how Pay it Forward works:
- Become a small business referral partner
- Refer small business borrower to CRF for financing
- CRF works directly with borrower to secure financing
- CRF makes a $1,000 charitable contribution to a non-profit of choice*
Not only does your referral support non-profit organizations, it also helps businesses like Me & I Fitness secure the SBA 7(a) financing they need to succeed.
Contact CRF to learn more about Pay it Forward and for more information on how to participate.
* Referral Partner may request that donations are made to a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, which such a donation will be made following a successful closing of a referred loan. All donations are subject to review and approval by CRF, in its sole discretion. If CRF determines that it will not make a donation as originally requested, CRF will work with the referral partner to designate an alternative tax-exempt recipient. Donation may not be made to an organization that may use the donation for lobbying or other political action.